Friday, November 6, 2009

Alexander Bible Bee - Update 3


Alexander didn't make it to the Final 7 Contestants

He did amazingly well as he recited his 4 verses perfect with no slip ups but he got a Bible question wrong which was enough to separate him from the top 7. Lisa said all the children in the last 20 were fantastic and knew their verses well.

We are pleased he did so well.

Alexander is a bit disappointed so please encourage him by sending him an email.

alexander@chow.me.uk

I'm a little disappointed too as I wanted to see his little face on the webcast.

The other member of the West Valley Bible, Tabitha, just missed out in the same way as Alexander by getting a single bible question wrong.

Thank you for All your support and prayers

Alexander and Lisa will be the spending the next few days
site-seeing and will return late on Sunday

I'm sure Lisa will give send some of you more details about the competition when she
returns.

God bless
Chi

No comments: